Jeannie Dalton: Every American parent wants a family of ‘Beauty Queens’
Posted April 21, 2009on:
Here are the ingredients Jeannie Dalton used to create hers.
1) Jeannine Dalton was born Jeannine Boger in February 1959.
2) Jeannine was Miss North Carolina USA in 1982 and her state’s representative at Miss USA the same year.
3) Jeannine is the mother of three ‘fabulous’ beauty queens (that sounds like your average American family, right?)
4) Her daughter, Kristen Dalton is in the limelight with her recent victory at the Miss USA 2009. Just like her mother, Kristen also won Miss North Carolina USA this year. That sure does her mother proud. (Wonder, how she would have fit in the family if she hadn’t won?)
5) Then Jeannine has Kenzie Dalton, who is a model and an upcoming actress. She has already chalked up appearances on television shows such as One Tree Hill. If that’s not enough for her mom to be proud, she is also engaged to Chad Michael Murray. (Well, who isn’t, right?)
6) Last but not the least; Jeannine has Julia Dalton, the youngest of three, who was Miss North Carolina Teen USA 2008 and also the second runner up at Miss Teen USA 2008. (I’d say, she’s well on her way to upkeep the Dalton legacy)
The recipe I see here is certainly one of a moral and social disaster. This is not your average American family. Does this not look like a family ‘manufacturing’ beauty queens? Do you think children deserve a childhood of vanity over innocence? Then, what stops us from doing something about it and creating more awareness. Let’s give every child a reason to smile for themselves, not for the cameras or judges.