Archive for the ‘Celebrity’ Category
My two previous posts about Kristen and Jennie Dalton did not go down well with a few of my readers and i got some stick from them. So, as a writer not looking for sensationalism within a family story, i bring you what my readers said to shed some light on the truth.
My readers,who i believe are personally close to the Dalton family,had the sweetest things to say about Jennie and her daughters Kristen, Kenzie and Julia. One of my readers, Meranda said that she had gone to school with Boger/Dalton children in the small, southern town of Sanford, NC. She believed Jennie Boger Dalton was one of the sweetest women in North Carolina. I was informed that Jennie had set an example in the way she had raised her daughters. That both parents were beautiful people who had taught their children wonderful morals.
Michele, another follower, stated that the Dalton sisters were blessings to both Jennie Boger Dalton and her husband, Alan.
With my two previous posts, i had intended to question the truth behind the circumstances and my readers have surely done so for me. I will carry on my stand against exploitation of children by parents for meaningless beauty pageants. I hope you stand with me…
My previous two posts have some stunning pictures of Kristen, Kenzie and Julia Dalton along with Chad Michael Murray ( Kenzie’s fiance). I agree, they are beautiful, in every sense of the word!!
According to an exclusive interview given to E-Online, Miranda Tozier Robbins has said she actually is a fan of the Spice Girls and not Britney Spears. I guess Scary spice is not the scariest thing about Spice Girls anymore.
She also said that she was just trying to prepare for a documentary near Britney’s residence when she was arrested. That was why she was carrying the camera and wearing camouflage clothes. Ya sure, in that case it’d be a while till someone sees Michael Moore. He,too, must be lying hidden in poisnous weed near some celebrity’s gun-weilding ranch-house.
Anyhow, i just have one thing to say to the Spice Girls. A reunion is probably not the best idea considering the circumstances as well as the fact that Miranda still owns those camouflage outfits. Who knows, which one of the Spice Girls would be the first to hear their plants sneeze!!
Here are the ingredients Jeannie Dalton used to create hers.
1) Jeannine Dalton was born Jeannine Boger in February 1959.
2) Jeannine was Miss North Carolina USA in 1982 and her state’s representative at Miss USA the same year.
3) Jeannine is the mother of three ‘fabulous’ beauty queens (that sounds like your average American family, right?)
4) Her daughter, Kristen Dalton is in the limelight with her recent victory at the Miss USA 2009. Just like her mother, Kristen also won Miss North Carolina USA this year. That sure does her mother proud. (Wonder, how she would have fit in the family if she hadn’t won?)
5) Then Jeannine has Kenzie Dalton, who is a model and an upcoming actress. She has already chalked up appearances on television shows such as One Tree Hill. If that’s not enough for her mom to be proud, she is also engaged to Chad Michael Murray. (Well, who isn’t, right?)
6) Last but not the least; Jeannine has Julia Dalton, the youngest of three, who was Miss North Carolina Teen USA 2008 and also the second runner up at Miss Teen USA 2008. (I’d say, she’s well on her way to upkeep the Dalton legacy)
The recipe I see here is certainly one of a moral and social disaster. This is not your average American family. Does this not look like a family ‘manufacturing’ beauty queens? Do you think children deserve a childhood of vanity over innocence? Then, what stops us from doing something about it and creating more awareness. Let’s give every child a reason to smile for themselves, not for the cameras or judges.